A innovative beacon with a rose shaped burner. Easily transported, easy to use and creates a great effect. For outdoor use only.
Details of the Rose Gas Beacon
- Burner unit in shape of a Rose
- 2m stand with a ground anchor and rope for fixing to ground (where ground anchor cannot be used we would recommend that sandbags (not supplied) be used to drape over the legs)
- 10m of hose with regulator
- Blowtorch and gas as a lighter
- Leak detecting fluid
- Hose assembly and Y manifold to link 2 cylinders
- Packaging in a strong cartons with fitments .
- You will need to obtain 2 x 19 kg or 1 x 47kg propane gas cylinders from an LPG stockist which will give continuous burning for several hours.
The tripod describes a circle area of about 1.32m diameter and the beacon has an extended height of about 2.15m.
The beacon is for outdoor use only. Keep the Beacon burner at least 3 metres away from any building, roof, wall, or combustible material including trees and bushes and ensure that people are kept at least 5 metres away from the beacon. Gas cylinders should be at least 3 metres away from the beacon.
The burner and flame are stable in the wind but we would recommend the use of the ground anchor and bolt (supplied) or sandbags (not supplied) (see above)
The beacon needs to be supervised by two competent persons at all times when lit.