LP Gas Poker
The fast, reliable way to light barbecues and outdoor fires.
Price / %s:
- The fast, reliable way to light barbecues and outdoor fires - including hog roasts, coke or charcoal braziers.
- This LPG poker does this faster and more effectively because it uses LPG at 1 bar pressure.
- This requires a hose, clips and regulator.
- We recommend 2.75m of high pressure hose (no.1299), a Tinyreg no. 1041, and 2 clips no.1324 for a propane cylinder - you can buy this as a kit no 609.
- We recommend a propane cylinder, but it can also be used on butane on a warmer day. Consult your dealer or ring us on advice for a regulator for butane.
- The blade of the poker beyond the spiral handle is 250mm long and 25mm wide. The total length including the handle is 450mm.
- Heat input 7.3kW on propane, 8.1 kW on butane at 1 bar pressure.
- Must be used in a well ventilated area.