New type of Hydrogen Torch from Water
Bullfinch are part of the SafeFlame partnership which has developed this exciting new type of flame technology producing high temperature precision flames from water.
Our techically advanced Electrolysers give two separate streams of hydrogen and oxygen gases to make an impressive flame for brazing, soldering, jewellery work, bead making etc. The two streams mean that the torch is much safer because the gases only mix after the tip and so there is no danger of the gases mixing in the lines and no need for flashback arrestors.
Our specially designed superb hydrogen torches and burners give hot precision flames.
- Smaller flames ideal for schools and colleges for educational purposes and for technical departments.
- Larger flames for commercial and industrial applications - brazing and silver soldering particualrly suitable.
- Environmentally better.
- Much safer - no light back - no need for flash back arrestors. No compressed gases.
- Superbly controllable flame with good wrap round.
- Gas always on hand - all you need is water and electricity. No need to transport and rent cylinders.
- Wide range of burners, flames and electrolysers available to meet your needs