External shower point - white
- outdoor showers
- washing articles
- and many other uses
Colour - white
Note the following features:
- complete with shower head assembly and fixing screws
- good security - no connector, no flow
- push and turn activation
- innovative, attractive design
- high quality for a long reliable life
- easy to fit - requires 60mm cutter
- 1.5m long shower hose - but can be lengthened - see below
- Longer Shower Head Assemblies are now available as extras - 2.0 m and 2.5 m long
- swivel head with fixed pattern spray with lever control
- high flow rate
- Nett weight with shower head assembly - 740g
The External shower point comes complete with a Shower head assembly (shower fitting, shower hose and swivel head). It uses the unit’s existing hot and cold water supplies. Inserting the shower assembly, locks it in place and turns on the water. Temperature adjustment by turning the assembly.
You will need a 60mm cutter to create the orifice.
Inlet connections for hot and cold water - you will need Whale quick connect plumbing system fittings, size 15mm - we recommend Equal elbow item code WX1503(B) or Equal straight WX1504(B) or similar.
We supply 4 fixing screws.
In winter take care to drain down the shower unit to prevent damage from frezzing water.
For microswitch activated water systems, you will need to install a switch for the pump for the Shower Point. We suggest an illuminated switch just inside the door to remind the user to switch the pump off when the Shower Point is not being used.
For On demand pressure pumped water systems the Shower Point can be installed as it is, without the need for a electrical switch.
Different Shower Head. If you want a different shower head, most domestic Shower Heads will fit onto the hose assembly supplied. A head that looks good can be found on Amazon by clicking here .
To extend the length of the hose - You can lengthen the hose using a 1/2in BSP Nipple eg BES Brass Nipple part 6576 or Philmac 90421100 or equivalent and a standard shower hose with 1/2in BSP fittings. The image below shows what is required. Take care not to lose the washers.