Hot Air Blow Gun
Gas Supply Information - Low Pressure Appliances
Low pressure appliances - Type I3+ - requirements for gas supply
Where type I3+ low pressure appliances are referred to (butane at 28/29mbar or propane at 37 mbar), the following hoses, clips and regulators are suitable:
- No. 7026 for a butane cylinder with a 20mm clip on connection - 28 mbar or
- No. 7027 for a butane cylinder with a 21mm clip on connection - 28 mbar or
- No. 330 for a propane cylinder with a POL connection - 37 mbar or
- No. 7069 for a propane cylinder with a 27mm clip on connection - 37 mbar (eg Calor Patio Gas, or Flogas Leisure Propane Gas)
- No. 1314 or No.1319 - Hose - we would suggest at least 3m of 8mm bore hose
- Hose Clips
- No. 1306 Hose clips - 2 off
These products can also generally be used off a I3B/P supply which is propane or butane at 30mbar pressure. This is the supply in new caravans and in some other environments and means that they can be used from a Gas/Barbecue point - our No. 6087/01.
Always check the manufacturers' instructions before using any appliance.