The Company - Flame Technology
Bullfinch specialises in the application of Flame Technology for Burners for a wide variety of uses.
Recently we have used this technology for the design and manufacture of the:
- Burners for the Torches and Mini Cauldrons for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
- Gas Beacons for Her Majesty the Queen's Diamond Jubilee Celebrations, and 90th Birthday
- Gas Beacons for a celebration on Hadrian's Wall, The Commemoration of the end of First World War
Our main competences are as follows:
- Supply of good quality equipment and service at a fair price. That is our speciality.
- Leading manufacturer and supplier of LP Gas equipment
- Over 60 years' experience in the production of LPG equipment and appliances
- Design and manufacture products and components for our own range and other companies
- Quality systems are registered to BS EN ISO 9001:2015
- All the appropriate products are CE marked
- Member of Liquid Gas UK (LP Gas association in UK - was UKLPG)
- Our associate company - Rainsford and Lynes
The following gives an overview of the activities of the company. Detailed information is available in the various sections shown on the left. Click the News section for more current developments.
Product development and Partnership
We seek opportunities to source and develop products in collaboration with other companies using our design and manufacturing expertise and our partnerships with a number of companies from all over the world. We supply a number of world class companies as well as smaller and larger companies of all types:
- Gas supplies companies (LPG)
- Diesel and Gas engine manufacturers
- Motorhome manufacturers
- Central heating boiler manufacturers
- Telecom companies
- Defence equipment manufacturers
- Special effects equipment manufacturers
- LOCOG - London Organising Committee for the Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2012
The Head Office is situated in Birmingham, England.
All the equipment below operates on LPG (propane and butane) unless stated otherwise. Further details of the products are available in the individual product sections above. The search facility above allows you to look for particular products or type of product.
The torches are widely used in many trades especially plumbing, heating and ventilating, roofing, road works, maintenance and production work.
Superb personnel heater for building sites, outbuildings, workshops, farms, maintenance projects and emergencies
Industrial Space Heater
Ideal for heating warehouses, factories, outhouses and drying out buildings
Nearly all Bullfinch appliances require a regulator to reduce and control the pressure from the cylinder so that they work safely and efficiently. It is important to choose the correct regulator for the appliance - for type of gas, pressure of gas and capacity.
'Extra' range of appliances and fittings
Bulk tank fittings
The Combo is a sophisticated valve with multiple functions for the filling and providing outlets from bulk LPG tanks. We also supply and range of dip tubes and eduction tubes. In addition we supply an earthing terminal.
Outdoor utility points
'Alfresco' Outdoor Utility Points
Great new designs of very easy to fit points to allow gas, electric and water products to be used from your caravan, autohome, relocatable cabin, or home or commercial building.
Hose and Fittings
Use Bullfinch hose and fittings for your appliances.
Sub-contract assemblies, and components
A one-stop service for the supply of high-quality, tested components and assemblies for original equipment manufacturers. We can source components, assemble and test and give associated design work.