Autotorch brazing handle
Strong glass-filled nylon handle, styled for maximum comfort. Image shows Handle plus No 4104 burner.
- Strong glass-filled nylon handle,
- styled for maximum comfort.
- Incorporates needle valve,
- integral 4.8mm hose end
- and piezo-electric ignitor.
- Takes any of the Autotorch brazing system burners (but not the Autotorch system 2 or 2300 burners).
To check the spark
Turn off the gas using the valve with the screw down knob and disconnect the burner. Find a piece of metal to bridge the gap between the burner connection on the handle and the spark point on the hande. Rest the metal on the connection and a few millimetre from the spark point and and push the red button a few times to see if there is a spark. See video by clicking here: Check spark